luni, 13 decembrie 2010

Project Wiki Strikes Again

Well, not quite fresh news actually! Starting with the first semester of this academic year, I decided to continue my crusade for integrating technology in English language teaching. I have learned a lot from my first attempt last year, both in terms of general learning gains and in specific issues related to wiki usage. I'll talk in more detail about that and the current project on a special page on this blog. All I want to say now is that it is really worth the effort - mostly in terms of improved relationships with students, which is one of my major goals on the road to empowering them to learn how to learn and feel free and creative! We've still got a long way to go but I believe we are on the right track. Please feel free to visit and explore this work in progress!

 
 http://englishforacademicpurposes2.wikispaces.com/


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu