miercuri, 10 februarie 2010

Online learning

Pentru cei interesati in invatarea online (sincrona), iata o prezentare cat se poate de user-friendly! Atat pentru azi, enjoy!

Un comentariu:

  1. hey
    do you remember me?I am your student.
    I want to tell you about a book.I read about Dr.Ben Carson life.I learned about THINK BIG.
    These words mean :

    T-TALENT/TIME
    Recognize them as gifts from God.
    H-HOPE
    Hope for better and be honest
    I-INSIGHT
    Insights about men and good books.
    N-NICE
    Be kind to all people.
    K-KNOWDLEGE
    Search for them as a treasure of life success.


    B-BOOKS
    Read them incessantly.
    I-IN-DEPTH LEARNING
    Deep learning skills.
    Develop them.
    G-GOD
    Do not ever consider yourself in front of excess.

    RăspundețiȘtergere